Maha TET will be held on October 10, 2021
The responsibility of conducting the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 (maha tet 2021) has been handed over by the government to the office of Maharashtra State Examination Council Pune and it has been decided to conduct this examination on Sunday 10th October 2021.
Candidates must first pass this examination for appointment as Education Servants / Teachers in all management all, examination boards, all secondary subsidized / unsubsidized, permanent unsubsidized, etc. schools for class 1st to 5th and class 6th to 8th.
Registration for Maha TET will be held on October 10, 2021
(Read all instructions carefully and then start registration)
The process of filling online applications for this exam is starting from 03/08/2021 and the candidates can fill online applications till 25/08/2021.
|maha tet Marathi telegram channel||Click here|
|maha tet urdu telegram channel||Click here|
Information related to all Government Resolutions related to this examination is available on the website of Maharashtra State Examination Council https://mahatet.in/.
Solve online test to prepare for Maha TET. (Based on previous question papers and key elements)
|Category||Paper – 1 or only paper – 2 papers||Paper – 2 (both)|
|General, OBS,SBC,VJA||500 / – Rs||800 / –|
|Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Disabled (Differently abled person)||250 / – Rs||400 / –|
Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MAHATET) 2021
Flow Chart for filling online application
1) Visit the website www.mahatet.in
2) Carefully read all the information related to MAHATET exam on the website, government decisions and circulars, exam plan and syllabus, schedule, terms, and conditions of entering the exam, required certificates, exam fees, and other information.
3) After reviewing all the information, click on the “New Registration” button on the homepage.
4) After reading the registration instructions carefully, click on the checkbox at the bottom of the instructions and then click on the “New Registration” button.
5) Accurately fill in the first name, father’s name, surname, date of birth (as per SSC certificate), mobile number and email id is shown in the online registration form opened.
6) Login with the TET Registration ID and Password in the SMS received on the e-mail and mobile number mentioned in the registration form.
7) Accurately fill in the information shown in the opened online application, as well as upload your latest photo and signature image. After filling in the information correctly, click on the “Save & Preview” button.
8) Make sure the information on the screen is accurate.
9) If you want to make some changes in the preview, you can make changes using the Edit button. Click on the Submit (Save and Preview) button to confirm the filled information. (No change can be made in the application form after payment of the fee.)
10) After visiting the page of PAYMENT, using the Confirm and Pay button, online banking, credit/debit card, etc. can be done online. Will have to pay the fee online. (Offline charges cannot be paid by challan.)
11) After paying the fee, the applicant should take the print of the application form within the prescribed time and save it. For this, the Preview / Print tab should be used. You can also view transaction information by clicking on the Transaction History tab.
12) Keep a copy of the application form for your information.